IF YOU ARE PLANNING TO OPEN A BUSINESS WITHIN THE CITY OF AZUSA
PLEASE CONSULT THE PLANNING DIVISION - firstname.lastname@example.org
City of Azusa - New Business License Application
Per AB 2184, you may protect your residential address by providing a different
Service of Process
address in accordance with Sections 16000.1(a)(2) and 16100.1(a)(2) of the
Business and Professions Code.
What you need to know to get started:
1. Business licenses are renewed on annual basis and expire on anniversary month of each year.
2. The business start date is the first date your business started operating in the City of Azusa.
3. Employee identification numbers are required for all new businesses.
Sole owner or partnerships are required to provide Social Security number for all owners/partners. LLC, Limited Partnership, Trust or
Corporations are required to provide a Federal Employee Identification Number (FEIN) or State Employee Identification Number (SEIN) for the business.
4. You will receive an email from email@example.com simply verifying the receipt of application (no payment will be required until your application has been reviewed and accepted).
5. A follow up email may follow if addtional information is required.
6. Once the application is reviewed and accepted an email invoice will follow with payment instructions.
The City of Azusa would like to welcome you to its business community.
We know that starting a new business can be exciting and challenging.
We wish you the greatest success in your new venture!
If you need any assistance with the application process, please call (626) 812-5249.
Unfortunately due to staff shortage, we cannot expedite an application, the process is first come, first served basis. Your patience is much appreciated during this process.
**Please ensure to check your spam folder for correspondence from firstname.lastname@example.org**